Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Panic

Ok, now Im starting to panic.

NOTHING is done.

I have 15 (or more) people coming for Easter dinner on Sunday. That is really a small number compared to holiday's that have passed. Yet its throwing me into a tailspin.

Then menu is not set
Im still debating appetizers
I havent shopped for everything
I need to cook
I need to set up tables
I need to re-arrange my living room
I need tableclothes
I need to clean my house
I have a piece of furniture that I have to paint that ive been neglecting.....

...and the fact that this new job started NOW is just freaking me out!

There is NEVER enough time!

Come tomorrow night (atfer I work all day) the baking will begin. That will end Saturday sometime.

That leaves TODAY to get everything done!

Holy Shit....WHY am I blogging?

I gotta go.

4 comments:

  1. I have no plans, but am thinking we'll just go out somewhere! It seems easiest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know some things never change :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the wind out of your panic, Laura. You are doing more than enough, your guests will love everything.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you will get everything done!

    Thank you so much for the beautiful card and DD card!

    I hope you have a beautiful Easter!

    ReplyDelete