Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ummm...

I think I got a job.

Im starting Monday.

I went on the interview Thursday. It went really well, looked good. They said they would be up and running mid April...and would put a package together for me as far as salary & benefits.

...I say "GREAT - call me"!

They say "We will"!

Out I go.

I got a call TODAY asking if I could start Monday.

WTF?

I said "sure - see you at 9 am".

I have no idea what the deal is or my salary or my benefits.

See? This is one of those classic examples....Im too nice. lol

Guess I will find out all the details on Monday!

Ewww - Im really not ready to go back to work...Im kinda liking this being off thing a little too much.

9 comments:

  1. What will you be doing? You must be a hot commodity to get a job that fast!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What wonderful news. Keep us updated on like..what kind of job it is? etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Maybe the perk is that it is over an Italian bakery...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont you wish you had the answers to all the above questtions?..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! hope it's a great job and everything else is as you'd like it.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. My son's went white water rafting down the Kennebec a couple of times; they have also done the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, first of all thanks for stopping by my blog again. Second of all WTF??!!! I HOPE this job works out. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I'll be thinking of you!
    Congrats and I hope it is gonna work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re: you know the exact neck massager *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobs are still hard to get, I guess you're pretty excited about it, I would be!

    ReplyDelete