Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Thursday

-We are heading to New Hampshire for the weekend to watch Micky's youngest son ski in the Northeast Regional Finals! This little guy is amazing! He is only 10 and he has Olympics written all over him! Fingers crossed!

-Spent the day at the hospital with Mom today. She had PET and CT scans for re-staging. Hoping for good results with that! Fingers crossed on that too!

-I guess Mom felt good when she got home because she made sauteed cabbage in garlic and oil! OMG - it was SO good - however, ummm...all the windows are now open in the house....nuff said.

-So yes, being Italian - we sautee our cabbage in garlic and oil - as we do with pretty much everything else!

-Im still fighting with Sle*py's to get my mattress replaced. Im waiting for another inspection. If it doesnt go my way - there may be blood shed....just sayin'.

-Public opinion poll needed on this one: Micky wants to put a tattoo of my lip prints just above her bathing suit line....what do you think? (Personally? I just think she wants to see me put lipstick on!)

-Reconnecting with people that you havent seen or spoken to in a while puts a smile on my face!

-I think I might like being out of work a little too much! I have no desire to go back!

-Since I have been out of work, I keep wondering HOW I managed a full time job along with all the other stuff that has to get done! No WONDER why I was in bed at 9:00 each night!

-I spend WAAAAY too much money on groceries. I think Im obssessed with food shopping (no surprise there since all I do is eat).

-Im going to attempt to let my hair grow. Stay tuned for lots of bitching.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool that Micky's son is such a great skier. I love watching skiing in the Olympics! I'm glad your mom felt energetic enough to do the cabbage(fingers crossed for her health); I'm a fan of cabbage, but it is NOT a fan of me! And for the tattoo, I don't think I would put it anywhere visible, if it were me. Maybe on the back? (like lower shoulder) I'm content if we have cheese and crackers in the house; I'm no gourmet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, good luck to Mickey's son and best wishes for your Mom. For the tat...I have two, and they are below my suit line, so only I and SO can see them. It's totally up to you though. It;s such a personal decision. Thanks for saying hi on my blog!

    ReplyDelete