Im tired of the news.
Its never good.
Its filled with more and more depressing shit every day.
Financially, this country is a mess - as a whole.
But when you break it down to the little people....its worse.
Im so tired of hearing about:
unemployment
cutbacks
closings
layoffs
employers cutting out raises
employers raising health ins. premiums
employers cutting benefits
small businesses that have been around forever being forced to close
people losing their retirement savings because of the market tanking
foreclosures
inflation
tax increases
All of this is going on while everything we have to pay out is increasing.
Everytime I turn around I feel like Im paying more and more.
Where is it supposed to come from?
The pressure is mounting...for EVERYONE.
Is there ever going to be light at the end of this tunnel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's VERY scary!! I especially worry for my kids and what they face. Ugh.
ReplyDelete