I did! Watched LOTR with Dave's 13 yr old grandson Friday night, went to King Richard's Faire with him and his 3 yr old brother Saturday, Sunday I accompanied Dave while he went fishing (I read) and had dinner at my cousin's house, Monday I had the day off and went for fried clams & scallops at the beach Monday night...and got to walk under the almost full moon :-)
I wish I were still in NYC. That would mean I wouldn't be up at the butt crack of dawn for work! :)
ReplyDeleteI did! Watched LOTR with Dave's 13 yr old grandson Friday night, went to King Richard's Faire with him and his 3 yr old brother Saturday, Sunday I accompanied Dave while he went fishing (I read) and had dinner at my cousin's house, Monday I had the day off and went for fried clams & scallops at the beach Monday night...and got to walk under the almost full moon :-)
ReplyDelete