Friday, September 23, 2011

Options

I have wasted way too much time either thinking, talking or explaining about my "ex".

Ive moved on.

I have found someone that I have been searching for my whole life. I am happier than I have ever been.

Micky, you are truly amazing...and I feel truly blessed that we share what we do. I love you with all my heart.

Feeling this way does not make me want to recall anything from my past with her. The best day for me was the day she finally left - 12/1/09.

And yet she has made good on all of her promises of making me miserable and getting even.

She said she would destroy me....and she is keeping her word. The sad thing is its probably the only thing she was actually honest about.

She annialated me - finacially & emotionally.

Im recovering from the emotional stuff but some days are harder than others. I still question all the shit she planted in my head about ME as if she were right...and she wasnt.

On most levels I know that.

But after hearing it all for so long...sometimes its hard to remember the source of where it came from.

Anyway, my last tie to her (hopefully) is this fucking car. Recovering Financially is going to take 7 years. The lease I had to co-sign for her 3 years ago (1) Because I felt sorry for her 2) Because she needed help 3) Because I was stupid and 4) Well..... Because I felt sorry for her) was over 9/15/11.

In that time, the car was repo'd once and reported to my credit 4 times for late payments.

She's a piece of work right?

So now she has the car....still. It SHOULD have been turned back in to Ford 8 days ago. But she hasnt done it.

She knows its the only thing she can do to screw with me.

Ive seen a lawyer - I was given all of my options. All of which would have cost ME a LOT of money.

My best bet was to wait it out because she destroyed my credit anyway.

So I waited....PATIENTLY ...for 9/15/11...for this whole thing to be over.

Yet here we are 9/23/11 and she still has the car and has no intention of turning it in. She is waiting for them to come and repo it .....AGAIN. More bad news for me. And Speaking with the Ford Motor Credit Company about her spitefullness is getting me nowhere.

So, now I have to move on my own.....

I have options.

And I plan on helping myself.

Im not willing to just sit back and take it.

I believe in karma. I dont want to do anything wrong or illegal.

But can I tell you? I TOTALLY understand how people get pushed to their limits.

2 comments:

  1. I am truly speechless that anyone could be that evil and vindictive. I'm so glad that you have Micky. She is a ray of sunshine. Hope this debacle is over soon!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too babe i'll ALWAYS be here for you!

    And Thanks Margaret for always having such kind words, its easy to see why Laur loves you so much..me too!

    ReplyDelete