I have been neglecting my blog.
Its not because I dont like it. I just get busy with other things and forget its here.
Life has changed so much...in SO many ways.
Job
Relationships
Self Esteem
I LOVE where I am right now.
I havent felt this way in a very long time. I have a sense of freedom. I know that makes no sense but thats the word I use to best describe it.
I feel more "Me" than I have ever felt.
I feel like im ALLOWED to be "Me" and that makes a world of difference.
Im working in a field that I have no experience in. No prior knowledge in....and im loving it. Its so different from what I am used to. Its a slow start...but Im hopeful that things will pick up and I will succeed.
So life is good. REALLY good. And Mick if you read this....you make me very happy. You are the perfect kiss.
Sometimes dreams really do come true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've missed you! I'm delighted that you're happy. I can understand your love for Micky; the light shines out of her. Is the car turned in?? And what are you doing? I feel like I'm in the dark. :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've accomplished what we all wish we could! Very happy for you. And, uh, don't wait six months to blog again, ok?
ReplyDeleteThat's one of the things, probably THE thing, Dave loves about me, is that I ALLOW him to be who he is. You're right about dreams :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for you!