Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Being Tested

For whatever reason, my patience is being tested to the max.

I am at an all time high frustration level.

Im usually more reactive than this. (But I cant be)

I have been known to "fly off the handle" at times.

There I said it.

It must be the Italian in me...hot-headed.

But right now, Im trying to do the "right" thing by doing nothing at all and I have to say...its killing me.

I believe in Karma.

And I believe that striking back will somehow hurt ME in the end - so I sit and wait for everything to play itself out...because if you give someone enough rope eventually they will hang themselves.

That old saying "what goes around comes around"......Yeah, I hope Im around to see that happen.

All I know that I have never known anyone like this.

"Piece of shit" is too good of a description for her. I really dont know how she puts her head on the pillow at night.

So for now, I have no idea why Im being tested like this. I have no idea what the end result will be or when it will actually be over. Im wondering if there is some great satisfaction waiting for me in all of this. That is a nice thought but only time will tell.

I hope for my own sake I can keep myself calm until that day comes because I am about to lose my shit.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you can stay calm at all!! I would be murderous, stressed and worried. But take care of yourself and don't make yourself sick over this. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete