I LOVE them!
I could sit for hours and watch them....they are so beautiful!
I dont understand how anyone could hunt and kill a deer.
My Dad was a hunter. I didnt speak to him from the first day of deer season until the season ended!
He still makes comments about how I would cry when he brought a deer home. He loves venison.
I would never consider even trying it. And Im fine with that.
I don't like hunting either. I think I had venison once when I was younger and HATED it. It's not worth trying.
ReplyDeleteWell, since I'm the girl who catches the spiders that get inside the house, and lets them go outside, it's prolly pretty clear how I feel about hunting.
ReplyDeleteHunters get all dressed up in camo. spray crap on themselves to get rid of scent, hide in stands covered in leaves, and have a gun. When they finally do kill something they act like it was a BIG deal. Eeeeesh. Let's give the deer night vision and gps and a gun and see how even the odds are then.
Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now.
xoxo
~vk~