Some things need to be done to the house before putting it up for sale.
Its not in bad shape - but it needs some touching up before potential buyers can start coming thru.
I killed myself on Sunday.
I threw out my old bedroom set that my parents bought for my sister and I when I was 5 years old! Ripped up the carpet in that room and redid the floors.
It looks nice.
But Im sore.
Im too old for this!
The only thing in the room right now is an old dresser that I painted. I need a few more pieces in there!
I need to spackle a few cracks in the walls from the house settling.
The basement needs some clean-up.
Thats going to be a bit challenging since thats where my sister lives. I dont think she is going to be too cooperative with this move.
That has me a little unsettled.
Ok, more than unsettled.
My mind is constantly racing. I am always thinking and trying to figure things out. The best possible answer for everyone involved here.
I have ideas. GOOD ones!
I think they could work.
I just need to find a way to implement them.
I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
are your parents going with you to NC?
ReplyDeleteThat sounds exhausting!! I'm excited for this new (unknown) place. I would be scared to death. Change is hard for me, but it seems like it's time.
ReplyDelete