Sunday, April 11, 2010

Random Sunday

-Went into NY today to see Rock of Ages! We LOVED it! I highly recommend it.

- Speaking of NY - why do I feel like I need to scrub myself with Ajax then soak myself in bleach when I leave? Ugh... I hate germs!

-Tomorrow is Mom's 5th chemo treatment. Hopefully only 1 more to go! Im very happy about that.

-I bit the inside of my cheek today - since that Ive done it 3 more times! F-ing OUCH already!

-Have I told you lately how much I LOVE being with Micky? I havent? Well then here - I'll say it - I LOVE being with Micky! I absolutely adore her!

-Sle*py's came out to my house again to inspect my 4 month old mattress A-G-A-I-N. This better be resolved or Im going to shove this mattress up SOMEONE's ASS!

-Right now Bear is laying on my bed with me - and he is bathing himself. That usually means that within 24 hours he will turn into "linda blair" and puke up a hairball the size of Manhattan! God help me (and my antique white carpet).

-We went to a bbq last night - a friend got divorced - and we were helping her celebrate. Why is that a bunch of people + food + LOTS of alcohol = someone's clothes coming off? Yeah, it wasnt pretty. I wonder how much scrubbing is needed to remove red Sharpie from skin......

3 comments:

  1. Back at ya baby!
    Good luck with mom..big kiss for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news, except for the cheek and the nakedness.(kind of a theme though) WHO?? (not you, I hope) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate germs too...ughhh. I felt really nasty after a recent trip to San Fransisco. YUCK!

    Ha! Maybe nail polish remover for the sharpie??

    ReplyDelete