-Job Interviews still make me a nervous wreck.
-Why is Starb*cks coffee so damn expensive? (Not that it stops me from buying it)
-Putting on "rented" bowling shoes still grosses me out.
-I like staying up late!
-My mattress is still sagging. *boo hiss*
-I have a new addiction. Its "Pirates Booty"...but I cant find the caramel flavor around here! Only one store had it and its sold out (because I bought it all) and hasnt restocked yet!. *SOB*
-Mom is doing well. She has her good days and her bad days. But her spirits are good and she is EXTREMELY positive. And she keeps ME positive!
-I miss my Jeep! Driving a VW Beetle just isnt cutting it for me.
-Ive been waking up with certain songs in my head....the other day it was a song by Alice In Chains....today it was by Staind. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This pirates booty sounds very interesting. What exactly is it?
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with Friday Follow and better late than never. I am now your blog follower. Have a wonderful weekend and pleasure to meet ya.
~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com
p.s. I didn't see a followers widget, so I followed using the Navigation Bar option.
Job interviews make me a wreck no matter how may times I have done it...and I continue to buy Starbucks and eternally wonder why I pay that much for coffee!
ReplyDeleteThanks fro swinging by 504 Main. I don;t see a follower widget, so I shall subscribe!
Holly
504 Main
Glad your mom is doing well ...will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure we have pirates booty in our store ...will check for caramel flavor and send you some, along with a Starbucks card that I can't use cause there isn't one anywhere near where I live or work. I'm a DD fan anyway ...
That's great about your mom; a positive attitude is key! What is pirate booty? (not that I need another addiction) Starbucks is expensive, but it's also good. They make my favorite mocha, besides the ones I make at home for myself.
ReplyDeleteI am following you back! I hope you had a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love my jeep too, and bowling shoes {used} blech!
ReplyDeletefollowing you back!