Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mom

Its 1:55 am.

Just got Mom home from the ER.

She had a fever of 100.5. We were told anything over 100.3 means a trip to the ER.

Do not pass GO. Go directly to the ER.

UGH.

I feel so bad for her.

She is like a pin cushion and she is such a good sport about it.

Holding Hands

Funny thing about my Mom...she will complain for HOURS about a piece of fuzz on the carpet yet everything she has been thru so far seems like nothing to her.

They gave her a decent dose of IV antibiotics. Her blood counts came up pretty good, other tests were normal so they let her come home thank God.

Im going to get some sleep...I hope.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you got some sleep and I'm glad to hear she's home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy how sometimes small stuff is what bugs you the most. Your mom is awesome! Get some sleep, Laur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. Its dumped on response. This one will be a test reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it worked. Why didn't you tell me about your Mom...Dammitt. I glad the trip to the hospital turned out ok at least. Want a dog?

    ReplyDelete