When my sister was taken out of the house in handcuffs in April, we were given a court date to file for a permanent restraining order.
It was for my Dad since he is the one that was injured in this mess....with my Mom witnessing the whole thing.
We went to court.
It was ugly.
All of us sitting there in a court room like mortal enemies....when we are blood.
We all had to testify.
The judge cautioned my sister about not having a lawyer present to represent her. But my sister stated she was going to represent herself.
THAT was a huge mistake. Any time she opens her mouth its a disaster.....for HERSELF.
The judge didnt believe a word she said.
My Dad was granted the restraining order.
She was finger printed.
Had a mug shot taken.
Fined.
Ordered to pay my Dad's medical expenses for the injury.
Ordered to attend mandatory domestic violence counseling.
And now has a criminal record.
And out we went.
But its not over.
My sister has now filed a counter suit against my Dad stating that HE attacked HER. She has all of a sudden come up with arm, elbow and head injuries. She is going for a restraining order against Dad.
Yeah, the man is legally blind.
There is something so deeply wrong with her. I should be shocked - but Im not. I expected it. I knew it would get even uglier.
We are due back in court on Thursday at 4 pm. I will have my lawyer there representing my Dad. And since my Mom was the only witness to the whole incident I dont expect that my sister will succeed.
This is spite work now. She is trying to purposely humiliate him and do what she can to be a thorn in his ass. She is out of this house. She has to get even somehow. She wont stop until she does.
What has become of my family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG sis, she is beyond evil. Remember how much I love you and support you. Praying it all goes in your dad's favor.xoxo
ReplyDeleteShe is not family. Real family does not do that to another family member! you have to keep telling yourself that she is a sick, f***ed up piece of work. I am just so sorry that you and your parents are having to go through any of this.
ReplyDelete