Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Some things never change...

My sister will never change.

She needs SERIOUS help.

We all know it.

My Niece and my Sister are at each other's throat constantly. Its like a battle field - nasty - volatile - ugly words are being said that can never be taken back.

I feel horrible for "L".

At 18 she has seen more and been thru more than "a kid" should ever have to deal with.

Things DO need to change....they have to...and they will.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you have me! :)I feel bad for your niece; she is fortunate to have the rest of you. By the way, it's looking like we'll be in NYC Aug. 16-20. But I don't have tickets yet so I don't know. Pretty stressful. Ack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying again. I can't get anything to post on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. It worked. You're right, your sister does need help and she's lucky to have you. You need to try to keep calm (or something like that). You need to take care of Laura...really

    ReplyDelete