Thursday, July 8, 2010

Scorpio

Its 3:19 am.

Im awake.....I WAS sleeping peacefully until Bear decided that he was lonely.

He woke me up around 2 - now he is fast asleep and Im....online.

I have a lot on my mind.

Some really big decisions need to be made. Nothing that hasnt been thought about hundreds of times - but it never gets any easier. Although things dont seem as over-whelming as they used to.

Life is so amazingly different for me now. I dont really follow (or believe all that much) in tarot cards, horoscopes or the zodiac signs. But the girl that cuts my hair (ive known her for about 15 years) is REALLY into all that stuff. She knows pretty much all thats been going on with me...and she told me last year that THIS year especially is going to bring some MAJOR changes to my life - that EVERYTHING would be different: my job, all new people around me, home...she also told me some legal issues are looming - but huge changes for me.

I just kinda laughed at her....but she kept telling me that "I would see"...

....its kind of creepy because she is SO right. I cant believe the changes. It blows my mind. It blows my mind even MORE because she saw it.....*goosebumps*

I never imagined any of this in a million years.

Do you follow the signs?

Do you believe that the path you follow and the journey you are on is already pre-determined for you?

I need a hair cut....

2 comments:

  1. Did I tell you about the medium I met last October? She said a hunter or fisherman was going to come into my life and he was going to be "the one". Guess what Dave loves to do? FISH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I like the idea that everything is already predetermined, but I do think that some people can predict pretty well. Big changes in your life? I need more INFO!!

    ReplyDelete