Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random Thursday

-I woke up to the sound of Bear puking under my bed this morning. The sound of a cat puking is HORRIBLE and since he does it so often it usually results in me sitting straight up in bed trying to locate him so I can scoot him out of the bedroom (white carpet) and direct him to the hardwood floors......it didnt work this morning.

-They opened a new Super Walmart close to here - Im considering moving in!

-I spent the day yesterday with a friend I havent seen in over 20 years. We were extremely close. We sat for hours catching up on our lives. We talked as if no time passed at all. Its amazing how "life" just gets in the way sometimes and time passes. I wont let that happen again. He is too important to me.

-My new blackberry is still confusing the hell out of me. I have to go back to the store because for some reason Im not getting any emails. Things were SO much simpler before cell phones!

-My computer screen is cracked and bleeding GREEN all in the cracked part. I dont have the money to replace it. I was told not even to bother & just get a new laptop - so for now it stays - anyway its a nice shade of green! Things were SO much simpler before computers!

-As I type this the Church bells are ringing in town. I love that sound its very peaceful and soothing. I miss going to Church.

-Micky is DEATHLY afraid of birds and has made me vow NOT to EVER feed the seagulls when we go to the beach..........bummer

-Ive actually be drawing out a very rough draft of a house Id like to have built (someday). Working out all the details is a little challenging but the concept is pretty awesome if I do say so myself!

-I have an addiction problem. Im playing a lot of scrabble on pogo. There I said it.

-

4 comments:

  1. wanna play scrabble with me on facebook? I'll send you an invite. It's called Lexolous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW IT!!! I told you that you had a "problem" with scrabble...well admittinging it is the first step.
    And yes..thank you for not feeding the seagulls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to get hooked on any games because I can be OBSESSIVE. (as you well know) The laptop screen would bug me a lot, but since it's a nice shade of green...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life WAS so much easier before computers and cell phones!

    xoxo
    ~vk~


    PS Have you looked at the little green clean machine? I have all wood floors in my house, so now my cats will puke on my white sofa. The thing is a life saver!

    ReplyDelete