Sunday, May 23, 2010

Peaceful

I love the weekends.

Sometimes we do nothing at all.

Sometimes its crazy busy.

Sometimes we have plans with friends or family.

Sometimes its all to ourselves.

Sometimes we talk for hours at a time.

Sometimes we are silent.

No matter what we do - it feels like its "supposed" to feel when you are where you should be.


I like ice cold beer on a warm day...

Frosty cold

followed by a bbq with friends and then sitting around the fire pit...holding your hand

fire pit

More logs!

Life is good

4 comments:

  1. It sounds delightful!! (especially the cold beer--but you know me) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always it was perfect and not nearly long enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could've written this post, it sounds so much like my life right now :-) Glad you found her :-) And who's got the tattoo on the arm there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post completely made me smile!

    Life is always sweet when your heart is home.

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete