I saw on Facebook that my niece has "friended" my ex-girlfriend's son.
This leads me to believe for some reason that my ex and my sister are now speaking. (which I could be wrong about)
Why does this bother me so much?
Is it because my ex girlfriend HATED my sister AND my niece?
Is it because my ex girlfriend's son HATED my sister AND my niece?
Is it because neither one of them had anything nice or decent to say about my sister or my niece the entire time they lived here? (not that there is really anything nice or decent to say about them)
I had so many fights with my ex when it came to my family. She acted like she loved them to their faces but it was a totally different story when my family wasnt around.
It put me in a horrible position.
My ex was so phony with my sister.
And now it seems like they are all speaking.
I can just imagine the conversation....both sides speaking of how they were "forced" out of here - by me.
This shouldnt bother me.....but it does.
I am made out to be the monster.
And im not.
Im a person that took WAY too much shit from these people in SO many aspects. The person that got walked on, taken advantage of, used, and called the most vile things.
When I finally decided to do something about it I was made out to be the worst person in the world.
Again, my reality......their reality - we will never see it the same way.
I just wish that people would start taking SOME responsibility for their part in what happens in their lives.
I think that is too much to ask.
I wish I didnt feel bad.
I waste too much time and energy on this garbage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are right about one thing, it is a waste of your time and energy. Remember the phrase "birds of a feather"? Well, there you have it. The vultures are flocking together. You are a good and decent person which is why it bothers you the way it does. If you were anything like them it wouldn't bother you- instead you would waste your time trying to place the blame on someone else. You take responsibility for your actions, something that those people may never learn how to do. Hugs, girl.
ReplyDeleteYou know those people are all CRAZY! Be thankful that you are away from it and can enjoy your life. So, get out there and make the best of it!! xoxo
ReplyDelete