Monday, January 31, 2011

Random

With every passing snow/ice storm Im more an more convinced that I have winter depression.

I cant remember a winter hitting me this hard! I HATE it!

There is nowhere to go because there is so much snow.
Driving is an issue.
Parking is an issue.
Turning a corner is an issue because the snow mounds are so high you can see if cars are coming!
Walking is an issue.

Its gray and miserable. The snow if filthy.....ugh

It just sucks here!

I NEED Warmth and SUN! I need to be OUTSIDE!

We are going to Florida early March but it cant come soon enough!

Ok, so Im back to work full time - thank GOD!

I love my job. A little far to drive but I work for great people - which is a switch from cheese balls I USED to work for!

Now I can replace my dishwasher that quit on me! And get a new computer since mine still has a big green blob in the middle of the screen!

How many more days til' Spring?

1 comment:

  1. We were supposed to get a horrible winter and have just had that snowstorm in November. I'm excited to come back in Feb. but scared about the bad weather and the cold. I have no clothes for the extreme cold. Glad that you are back to work and enjoying that at least!!

    ReplyDelete