Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/9/09 - 12/9/10

The differences are almost unimaginable.

How life can change...or stay the same if you let it.

Its really your choice.

Looking back on things I sometimes wonder what I was thinking.
Why I was so afraid.
Why I chose to stay so quiet.
Why I didnt trust myself or what I knew deep inside of me inspite of being told I was so very wrong.
Why the thought of change paralyzed me.
Why I would EVER let what happened happen for SO many many years....

At this point I still have questions with no answers.

Ive come to the conclusion that there are answers out there somewhere....but it just may not be in the cards for me to know them and that has to be ok.

What I do know is life is different in so many ways - happy - fun - warm - loving - kind - caring - busy - BETTER - with new adventures and wonderful experiences.

I am letting myself heal.

I am lucky.
I am fortunate.
And I am thankful for SO many things - and for the people who have enriched my life...you know who you are.

Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! There was so much wrong and hidden in that other relationship. I feel fortunate that our friendship has deepened and become REAL, plus that my family and I have picked up another great friend in Micky. Lucky for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so strange...I always thought of you as strong. I'm so glad you're happier now!

    ReplyDelete