So my houseguest left....
She just came for an overnight stay - to talk - to listen - to provide some wisdom - to comfort - to NOT judge.
I feel like a load was lifted.
Im not even sure the conversation was necessary. She made it clear that I need not feel obligated to provide ANY explanations. And that it didnt matter what happened. She wouldnt feel any differently. But I needed to explain - more for me. I wanted to get it out and I wanted to be clear about WHY I was speaking up.
So now its done. And I feel better.
Its just one more thing off a checklist of things that I have been wanting to do.
I like making progress.
I like what I feel. No - I LOVE what I feel.
For so long I just didnt feel anything - except down.
Life is so different now.
So full of great feelings, experiences, happiness, silliness, emotions and love.
I feel peaceful.
I love laughing.
Its not to say that there are not the usual problems because there are....but hey - I can deal.
I think back to what used to be my life...and I cant even imagine how I did what I did. It doesnt even seem real anymore.
I feel very fortunate to be where I am now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad it went so well and that life is treating you much better!! You deserve happiness, Laur!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to have a load lifted and I'm glad you're happy :-)
ReplyDelete